(1) Identify of primary data on environment and natural tourism at NP Gunung Rinjani;
(2) Natural tourism development concept, basic consideration for development, and comprehensive analysis;
(3) Policies, strategies, and programs for the development of natural tourism at NP Gunung Rinjani, including concerning the problem of visitor management, waste management and natural disaster mitigation.
It was implemented at Gunung Rinjani National Park-Lombok. This park has the most popular trekking mountain for foreign tourists – reach 39.569 trekkers in 2017- and one of most known mountain to climb for Indonesian nature lovers. Besides its popularity for tourism, Mount Rinjani also has important function to provide freshwater supply for the Lombok Island as well as sheltering for Lombok’s Biodiversity.
(1) The Development of Master Plan for Natural Tourism at Gunung Rinjani National Park 2019-2024
(2) Disseminated Master Plan for Natural Tourism at Gunung Rinjani National Park 2019-2024 to tourism stakeholders
The project was funded by Bureau of Gunung Rinjani National Park